Affordable skin treatments.
Less ongoing maintenance costs.
Minimal skin irritation and discomfort.
Safest treatment process available.
Find the same treatment for less, we will match the price and beat the service!
Ready to make an appointment for this treatment?
What is DERMAPEN™?
Dermapen™ is an advanced treatment creates micro-channels in skin for body to respond a natural way by launching processes to repair the physical damage. Dermapen™ is a multi-purpose treatment stimulates cells for a new collagen and elastin formation, resurfacing and smooth skin, but without the side effects and down time. It is perfect for acne/acne scars, antiaging, pigmentations, tighten/lifting, minimise the pores, and stretchmarks. Clients will notice fresher and smooth skin within 4-6 weeks, and skin will continue to improve over 6-12mths. For the optimism results, a course of 4-6 treatments and aftercare products are recommended.
The Dermapen™ microneedling pen provides an unparalleled response through the segmented delivery of microneedles, creating micro injuries to the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and dermis (the inner layer of skin). As a result, the micro injuries encourage the body’s innate ability to repair itself.
Every Dermapen™ tip is outfitted with 12 needles and features the patented technologies, which include SureSpace™ and SafLok™. Accordingly, these safety enhancements can be found in every Dermapen™ needle tip and pen.
Furthermore, by using SureSpace™ and SafLok™ microneedling pen technologies, practitioners can deliver their patients the safest microneedling treatment possible, while getting the best microneedling results for our patients.
Dermapen™ usually pair with mesotherapy, which is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that involves the delivery of a cocktail of compounds into the skin by penetration a series of small amounts of mesotherapy solutions.
Mesotherapy solutions injected during treatment may comprise nutritional ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The compounds injected during mesotherapy may also include medications, local anaesthetics, enzymes, lipolytics, fat dissolve, and cosmetic ingredients, etc.
- Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Fight wrinkles
- Smooth fine lines and soften wrinkles
- Reduce blemishes, acne and scarring
- Restore radiance and skin glow
Dermapen™ Treat Pigmentation:
Pair with Mesoestetic c.prof 210 depigmentation solution- a powerful combination of active ingredients with corrective action of pigment disorders and anti-oxidant. It acts regulating melanin production and removing the melanin present in epidermal cells, responsible for visible pigmentation. It also contains antioxidant agents that regulate melanin overproduction.
Treatment of moderate hyperpigmentation (solar or senile lentigo) or PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) in fair and medium phototypes (I-III). Evens out skin tone. Provides brightness and vitality.
Dermapen™ Treat Wrinkles:
Pair with Mesoestetic c.prof 213 Mesotox solution
- The dermal fillers tighten the skin, gently reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- The anti-wrinkle solutions minimise pore size by limiting the skin’s ability to create sweat and oil
- The pigment inhibitors clear away dull and discoloured areas of the skin.
The devices’ crystal needles are super-thin – even finer than a human hair – so clients experience minimal discomfort and need almost no downtime.
The applicator allows us to precisely place product while adjusting the settings such as syringe size and dosage for each client. It also has a suction feature which helps to reduce any pain and bruising.
Prior to commencing your Mesotox Cocktail Treatment, your Amirova therapist will analyse your skin to determine the perfect cocktail for your needs. Whether it’s hydration, ageing, redness, enlarged pores or pigmentation.
Immediately after the facial, your face will glow but the full benefits of the golden cocktail will show 1-2 days post treatment.
Dermapen™ Treat Acne/Scars:
Pair with Mesoestetic c.prof 223 Skinmark solution-exclusive combination of X-DNA, darutoside, organic silicon and Chlorella vulgaris. Improves the appearance of skin due to stretch marks and blemishes, such as acne scars. Adds moisture, elasticity and firmness to the skin. Mesoestetic C.Prof 223 skinmark solution stimulates cell repair and re-structures the rupture of the protein network of the dermis. Provides hydration, elasticity and firmness to the skin. Prevention and reduction of stretchmarks. Also indicated for the treatment of post-acne scars.
Dermapen™ Treat Hair Loss:
Pair with Mesoestetic c.prof 230 Hair Loss solution-Exclusive combination of copper peptide, vit-B complex, pyridoxine and capsaicin to revitalize fragile, dry and lifeless hair. Decreases the appearance of hair loss through stronger, thicker hair, and it moisturizes the scalp.
Free consultation and assessment
The non-ablative fractional laser beams are delivered as multiple columns in the dermis and primarily targeted to dermal water, which will induce collagen heating and dermal remodeling with no ablative effect on the epidermal layer. This gentle resurfacing process allows faster recovery and lower incident of postoperative side effects comparing with ablative lasers.
Non-Ablative Fractional Laser Resurfacing
• Low absorption rate of water, deep penetration
• No vaporisation, gentle treatment process
• Wide and greater volumetric heating
• Non-ablative skin resurfacing
• Acne scars
• Atrophic scars
• Active acne
• Wrinkle reduction
• Skin lifting and tightening
• Tone and texture improvement
The Dermapen™ penetrates and vibrates the skin at a speed of 108 per second, making 1296 micro channels per second. By creating these micro-punctures in the skin, it stimulates the collagen production, minimise the pores, reduce pigmentations, fine lines and wrinkles. Dermapen™ (skin needling) is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, lack skin elastin, uneven skin tone, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues.
* Improve stretch marks
* Reduce Scars
* Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Firm and tighten skin
* Reduce pigmentation
* Helps sun damaged skin
* Treat acne and acne scars
* Refine pores and improve skin texture
*(Results may vary individually)
Treatments can be repeated every 4-6 weeks until you achieve the desired results. We recommend starting with 4 treatments. For scar reduction an average of 4 to 8 treatments are recommended. Results can be seen from one to eight weeks after treatment. Typically, you will see results after your first treatment followed by the recommended after care. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 6-8 treatments. To obtain the most results, we recommend to complement with the Mesotherapy treatment.
• 1-5 days after treatment: Possible mild swelling, redness (tomato red), skin may feel like a burn after treatment, petechia on skin surface (tiny red dots) swelling immediately after treatment e.g fine lines can swell up.
• Avoid all active skincare for the first 2 weeks after treatment. Such as AHA’s (Glycolic Acid), BHA’s, benzoyl peroxide, Retinol, alcohol based topical skincare
• No makeup/spray/self tanning after treatment for minimum 24 hours and or until all the reactions are disappeared.
• Avoid heat of any source e.g. sauna, hot shower, solarium, blow drying hair and no exercise & swimming for 24 hours
• Avoid all kinds of the skin treatments/cosmetic tattooing/rubbing or stimulating the area treated for the first two weeks
• Avoid muscle relaxant/dermal filler injections for the treated areas for the first two weeks.
- Avoid direct sun exposures for the first two weeks.
• Use DP aftercare kits including Gentle Cleanser, Vitamin Rich Repair, Repair Masks and Physical SPF 30+ and all other recommended aftercares from your therapist.
• Use mineral makeup for sensitive skins.
Whilst we have seen amazing results from the treatment, please know that results do vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our clinic technicians for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your treatment goals.