PICO LASER PIGMENTATION REMOVAL
Affordable pigmentation removal treatment.
Less ongoing maintenance costs.
Minimal skin irritation and discomfort.
Safest treatment process available.
Find the same treatment for less, we will match the price and beat the service!
Ready to make an appointment for this treatment?
About Pico Laser Pigmentation Removal
Pigmentation can be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or aging, these are usually developed as freckles and age spots. Pico laser pigmentation removal is a cosmetic treatment, used for overall pigmentation issues, but flat spots especially respond to this treatment. It is a non-invasive and painless compare to many other methods.
At BeautyPlus+ Laser Clinic, we can treat pigmentations such as FRECKLES, AGE SPOTS, SUN SPOTS, MELASMA, LIVER SPOTS and so much more!
What is pigmentation?
Pigmentation meaning is colouring of skin, hair, mucous membranes and retina of the eye. It occurs because of a specialized pigment called melanin which is produced by cells called melanocytes. Thus, when these cells get damaged or unhealthy, the synthesis of the pigment is affected and various skin disorders may occur.
If the body produces high quantities of melanin then, it may lead to darkening of the skin, also known as hyperpigmentation.
If the body produces very little or no amount of melanin, then it may lead to the lightening of the skin.
What causes pigmentation?
Melanin, a pigment present in our skin, is essential for providing colour to our skin and is the main cause behind pigmentation. It is produced by skin cells called melanocytes. There are various factors and conditions which can alter the secretion of melanin.
The main reason behind hyperpigmentation is the overproduction of melanin. There are certain medications which can lead to hyperpigmentation and some chemotherapy drugs which may lead to it. Even pregnancy may lead to an increase in melanin production in females.
A rare endocrine disorder called Addison’s disease can produce hyperpigmentation which occurs at the areas of sun exposure like face, neck and hands. Excessive sun exposure and harmful UV rays can even lead to hyperpigmentation.
There are various forms of hyperpigmentation like melasma, sunspots and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In some cases low levels of melanin are even produced, this leads to a lightening of the skin. Vitiligo and albinism are some kinds of diseases which are associated with low levels of melanin production.
What is the Complete Pico Laser PRO Platform?
Pico Laser Pro is a picosecond Laser that is a remarkably innovative, 3 wavelength picosecond laser system with (532nm, 785nm & 1064nm) wavelengths. The Pico Laser/PicoWay and Picosure are the most trusted picosecond lasers in aesthetics. Pico Laser Pro enables removal of multi-colored and recalcitrant tattoos and treatment of skin irregularities and signs of aging for all skin types, as well as benign pigmented lesion removal.
What are the advantages of the Pico Laser PRO?
Pico Laser PRO’s unique mode of action is based on delivering ultra-short picosecond pulses of energy to the tissue. These bursts of energy create a photoacoustic impact, which breaks up the pigmentation into smaller, more easily eliminated particles.
Pico Laser has 3 main features:
- Picosecond Pulses means highly effective treatments with photo acoustic effect and low risk of side-effects like tissue damage.
- High Peak Power means the energy will shatter pigment into minuscule fragments achieving faster and more effective clearance.
- Dual Wavelengths in one picosecond to treat all skin types. It uses dual laser lengths and 3 highly effective wavelengths (1064 nm, 785nm & 532 nm) to destroy the pigments in skin cells, which results in even and brighter skin tone. It is no recovery time and less painful than other laser such as Fraxel laser.
With the non-fractional modality, treat a wide range of tattoos and pigmented lesions
- 3 wavelengths to treat a variety of pigmented lesions and all tattoo colors & types, including recalcitrant tattoos
- ResolveTM dual wavelength picosecond fractional module
- Treats pigmentation, skin irregularities and signs of aging
- High peak power
- Delivers energy over a broad range of spot sizes
- Ultra-short picosecond pulses
- Allows energy delivery with minimal risk of side effects
Why is Pico Laser PRO one of the best picosecond laser on the market?
Proprietary Pico Laser PRO technology has 3 non-fractional wavelengths for ultimate flexibility and 2 fractional wavelengths. Pico Laser PRO ’s unique, proprietary mode of action has high peak power and short pulse durations for demonstrated performance and comfort. Pico Laser PRO’s ultra-short pulses enable the strong photoacoustic impact needed to fracture pigment particles using lower fluences, for better clearance in fewer treatments. Pico Laser PRO ‘s novel design architecture enables Pico Laser PRO to be robust, reliable and scalable for future application developments.
Why is Pico Laser PRO better than traditional lasers?
Scientists acknowledge that the shorter the pulse duration, the higher the efficiency
- At BeautyPlus+ Laser Clinic, we provide a range of different treatment solutions to help our clients to reduce pigmentation including Pico Laser Pigmentation Removal, Alma Harmony Lasers, Cosmetic Peels, Dermapen, Secret RF Micro-needling, MesoGlow, Laser Carbon Peels, 3in1 Super Facial and Hydradermabrasion treatment. Our friendly and professional technicians will help you to choose the best solutions.
The number of treatments depends on the pigment and the skin type. To help clear pigmentation, it can take between 4-6 treatments. Dark skin tone or some pigmentations may take over 8 as cannot use high settings due to the risk of hypo-pigmentation.
- Reduce Pigmentation/Freckles/Age spots/Sun spots/Liver spots/Malasma
- Even skin tone
- Brighten skin
*(Results may vary individually)
Treatments can be repeated every 2-3 weeks basis until you achieve the desired results. We recommend starting with 4-6 treatment. For severe pigmented skin, an average of 8-10 treatments are recommended. Typically, you will see results after just 1-2 treatments followed by the recommended after care. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 4-6 treatments.
• Avoid all active skincare for the first 24 hours after treatment. Such as AHA’s (Glycolic Acid), BHA’s, benzoyl peroxide, Retinol, alcohol based topical skincare
• No makeup/spray/self tanning after treatment for minimum 24hours
• Avoid heat of any source e.g. sauna, hot shower, solarium, blow drying hair and no exercise & swimming for 24 hours
• Avoid all kinds of the skin treatments/cosmetic tattooing/rubbing or stimulating the area treated for the first 1-2 weeks
• Avoid muscle relaxant/dermal filler injections for the treated areas for the first 2 weeks.
•Avoid direct sun exposures after treatment.
•Avoid pick up pigment scalps after treatment.
• Use Gentle Cleanser and all the recommended aftercares from your therapist.
• Wear SPF 30+
Whilst we have seen amazing results from Pico Laser Pigmentation Removal treatment, please know that results do vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our clinic technicians for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your treatment goals.